HDCP housekeeping amendments have been implemented
Housekeeping amendments to the Hornsby Development Control Plan 2013 were approved by Council on 10 May 2023 and implemented on 19 May 2023. The Hornsby DCP can be viewed here.
Council exhibited changes to the Hornsby Development Control Plan 2013 (HDCP) from 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023.
The draft housekeeping amendments seek to:
- align the HDCP with the State Government’s Employment Zone reform
- to clarify the intent of subdivision controls relating to lot widths for battle-axe allotments and rear setbacks
- achieve consistency with the Hornsby Local Environmental Plan 2013 (HLEP) controls relating to rural secondary dwellings.
Have Your Say - Closed
Submissions on the draft HDCP housekeeping amendments will be received until close of business Tuesday 31 January 2023. Submissions can be made by:
- completing the form below
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘draft HDCP housekeeping amendments’
- writing to the General Manager, Hornsby Shire Council, PO Box 37, Hornsby 1630.
Submissions closed: Tuesday 31 January 2023.